The 2016 List of Goals, Plans, and Dreams.
It is hard to believe 2015 is over and a new year is well under way. One of my biggest goals last year was to get a blog up and running and I'm happy to say that I reached that goal. Of course, maintaining it was harder than we expected, but we plan on coming back strong in 2016!
In order to do that, I decided to write down a new list of goals for the year. I hope writing them down will keep me motivated to reach them!
- Reach new top tier of Devacurl Training (I was at the top, but they added a new one, and I plan to take on the new challenge!)
- Grow and learn and see my work transform over the next year.
- Work smarter, not harder.
- Embrace and get comfortable with all textures of hair.
- Revitalize the blog and share more products and information for all the curly girls out there.
I'm looking forward to a really wonderful year ahead, and with these dreams and plans to work on, I know I'll be keeping busy. We have lots of posts coming this month, including introducing you to two new curl specialists, sharing tips and advice on how to wear your hair when you get a curl consult, and whether bangs are a good idea for the spiral haired girl. New posts go up every Monday - see you then! :)